AlineaSol Calendar Events is a CRM extension that provides your CRM with a very flexible, action-programmable calendar. You can define your own categories with your own Workflows.
For example, you can define a category so that for special events, all CRM with a certain role are warned 1 day before the event happens. Or you can create a tasks for certain calendar types and assign it to users according to your rules...
The module´s main features are:
- Define your own Categories with custom colors for the calendar (Birthdays, Holidays, Meetings...)
- Every category can have its own workflows associated to it (requires AlineaSol WFM)
- Create events and add them to the calendar.
- Month display
- Week display
- Day display
- Requires AlineaSol Common Base
- Compatible with SugarCRM CE 6.5.X and SuiteCRM 7.x
First time install:
Follow standard way to load a module in SugarCRM
- Login as SugarCRM admin user.
- Go to "Admin" and there select "Module Loader".
- On your computer, search AlineaSol Common Base Community in the AlineaSol Calendar pack, and upload.
- When it is uploaded, click "install"
- Now, repeat steps 3 and 4 for AlineaSol Calendar.
Install new version:
- Uninstall older version of AlineaSol Calendar, keeping database.
- Follow step 5 from First Time Install. (Reinstalling Common Base is not required)
For a enhanced experience using AlineaSol Calendar Events, you can check out AlineaSol WorkFlow Manager.