Just in case you were wondering what new things to try out during the Christmas break: AlineaSol Forms (Beta!) is released.
You can download it from the "Community" area.
Since our last blog entry about AlineaSol Forms we have added various new features and the to-do list is considerably smaller.
- Free (No specific source)
- Directly from a Sugar Module)
- External DB (Enterprise edition)
- Global variables, with WorkflowManager Enterprise
- Multi-Panel support: For each individual panel, you can)
- Define a title
- The number of columns to display (from 0 to 4)
- What roles can the form see.
- Specific visibility rules (e.g. Only show thid field if a parameter has a certain value)
- Add new rows
- Delete panel
- Access to AlineaSol Form:
- Add form as a main menu entry
- Add form as a panel whithin your existing (Studio) views!
- Include in a dashlet.
- Other features:
- Overwrite initial values of fields.
- Client and server validation rules.
- Event support: on_init, before_submit and after_submit .
- Form-Report button (to show a new Form or Report)
Features to be included in the future:
- New format support
- Dependent enum
- Definable CSS for each form
- Integration with planned AlineaSol Views